Managed Services for Oracle Business Intelligence
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions have enabled organizations to automate, standardize and streamline enterprise business processes. While ERP solutions provide transparency into financials and operations, leading organizations are complimenting their ERP solution with Business Intelligence (BI). While ERP and other transactional applications track the day-to-day operations of a business, BI arms managers and executives with the insight to combat continually changing business and market conditions.
Benefit from Oracle Experts
Oracle Business Intelligence helps you get the most out of your business by increasing the usefulness of business data. BizTech Managed Services ensures that you get maximum value out of Oracle Business Intelligence. BizTech’s Business Intelligence Managed Services is a complete hosting and software management service that gives you direct access to Oracle product, support, and software management experts who can help solve problems and introduce new product capabilities. With BizTech Managed Services, you can maximize the value of your IT organization by letting your staff focus on high-value activities while BizTech Oracle experts maintain your Oracle software.
Core Services Designed Specifically for Oracle Business Intelligence
BizTech Business Intelligence Managed Services offers business benefits that give you enhanced security and compliance as well as improved system scalability, performance, and availability. It also provides change management services, including product updates and upgrade processes that are engineered to give you access to the latest product innovations and capabilities.
BizTech experts use Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) – based processes and automation to manage your software on proven configurations across the entire Oracle technology stack. BizTech Managed Services delivers the following core services designed specifically for Oracle Business Intelligence:
- Infrastructure management – Provides, manages, and maintains hardware, network connections, and facilities for customers
- Software management – Uses a closed loop process with Oracle experts to solve customer problems quickly, along with root cause analysis to avoid problems altogether
- Security management – Manages the security tools, processes, and precautions that protect the privacy and security of customer data and solutions
- Service level management – Provides a service-desk escalation process, meets service levels, and then measures and reports results directly to customers
- IT governance – Provides a practice director to work closely with customers, resolve problems, plan and execute changes, and keep customer IT solutions aligned with the business
Additional Value-Added Services
You can take further advantage of BizTech’s expertise and engineered best practices with BizTech Managed Services additional high-value services. As a complement to the core services, BizTech Managed Services offers help desk services, advanced testing services, high-availability disaster recovery options, and implementation and transformational services to help you get more value over the entire software ownership lifecycle.
Choose the Best Services for Your Business
BizTech’s Business Intelligence Managed Services lets you choose which services you need to get the most out of your Oracle software. For a predictable per-user, per-month fee, BizTech’s Business Intelligence Managed Services can be tailored specifically for your business. BizTech’s Business Intelligence Managed Services range from assessments to planning to continuous improvement of any or all of the core service areas. BizTech can provide and manage the hardware in a BizTech data center or in your own or a third-party data center.
Unlock the Value of Your Software
BizTech’s Business Intelligence Managed Services helps you leverage BizTech’s years of experience so you can better focus and direct our resources. BizTech Managed Services follows best practices to ensure that Oracle Business Intelligence customers accelerate business results, lower costs, and reduce risks. These best practices include:
- Proactive problem resolution and maintenance
- Reusable processes and technologies
- Seamless access to product, support, and software management expertise
- Validated solutions
- Engineered upgrade processes
- Certified and audited processes