Unified Performance Management and Business Intelligence
Enterprise Performance Management Overview
Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) can be defined as tools used by executive decision makers to truly focus on profitability and performance for their business. This requires a performance management platform that provides historical information, current results, and predictive analytics.
Today’s performance managers need to know what’s happened and why; and align this knowledge with objectives to establish a forward-looking view of the business. As a result, there is a growing demand for such EPM tools as scorecards, dashboards, budgeting tools, accelerated financial Close tools, Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), business metrics, and other strategic management tools.
The BizTech EPM Difference
BizTech brings experience in Oracle EBS, Business Intelligence, Hyperion and offers hosting in our state of the art data center. We offer comprehensive and affordable solutions for small and midsize organizations in every industry.
- Oracle Platinum Partner – Highest Level of certification and a specialized Pillar Partner in BI/EPM, EBS, CRM, and Core Technology
- Multi product focus across the entire Hyperion EPM Suite
- Enable organizations to quickly implement and utilize their EPM systems maximizing ROI and efficiency, and minimize costs and risk.
- Fixed-price, rapid-time implementations of Oracle EPM solutions utilizing pre-packed, “out of the box” technologies to deliver services quickly, conveniently, and at a lower cost than most providers
- Our multi-pillar solution, including Managed Services, offers clients the option of installing the application on site, or hosting it in the BizTech Cloud.